06 August 2013

About Me...


MakeupnThingz is a venture born out of a pure passion for makeup and all thingz girly. This is a passion that is driven by the satisfaction that I receive when I am given the opportunity to enhance someone's beauty using the art of makeup.

Make up has always been a passion of mine since I was allowed to use it. I was happiest when I would be complimented on how perfect the make up was when I routinely applied it on  family and friends for functions and events.

A temporary move to Canada spurred me to complete a course in make up at Face to Face, an internationally recognised beauty & makeup design school. I was in awe of the many self taught make up  gurus and quickly realised that make up is a skill that every female should possess. 

Our confidence depends a lot on how we look- if we look good, we feel good! Now, you do not have to quit your day job and follow a career in makeup artistry to be able to skilfully bring out your best features and enhance your  natural beauty. Equipping ourselves with the knowledge on how to enhance our natural beauty, will help us transform ourselves to a happier, more confident you. 







I always say that there is nothing more rewarding than sharing what you know with those that have a common passion. And that's exactly what you will see here on this blog....reviews of products, makeup looks created by myself and other inspiring artists, tips & tricks of makeup and makeup application and so much more...

So why not join me and together we can teach an d learn from each other tips and techniques used by professional makeup artists to create a perfect and flawless look.

Let's get ready to express ourselves....!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment