28 October 2013

WOW Cosmetics, South Africa


There's nothing that I love more than finding new make up brands that offer a range of quality products that are both affordable and practical on the pocket. Now that I have started with product reviews on my blog, I find myself more and more in search of products that don't burn a hole in my purse and which also has the ability to impress me to such an extent that I can hardly wait to share it with you. One such cosmetic brand being 'WOW cosmetics'. I had come across this brand a while back when I googled for 'affordable makeup brands in South Africa' but never really followed the search through. Then one our fellow MUnT members, Rita S Ranjith, asked me to check out this cosmetic range...well, to cut a long story short, I have just received my haul of WOW cosmetics and I am sooooooo excited. I feel like I am in makeup heaven and can't wait to create looks and post reviews on them.



My WOW cosmetic makeup haul...


A little bit about WOW cosmetics....

WOW cosmetics originated in Israel in 2005. They boast a vast range of cosmetics, perfumes, face, body and nail products on a budget that almost any woman in any age group can afford. The brand was brought to South Africa in 2007 and is now stocked in over 390 pharmacies and cosmetic shops. Why it hasn't reached brand named retailers yet is a question still left to be answered- in that case though, we would have to be prepared to pay brand retail prices...so I'm not complaining really- it was just a thought. Their prices are ridiculously low- but don't associate it's price tag with its quality. As in all cosmetic ranges, I don't expect every product here to be a winner- and I am sure that a few product items may not be to my satisfaction but you know what....? so is the case with Mac, Estée
Lauder and other high end brands. Not every product is going to hit right on target.

In order not to overwhelm you, I will be reviewing each item individually over the next few days or weeks. I can hardly contain my excitement....





No comments:

Post a Comment