13 December 2013

Review: Mac Springsheen Blusher



It seems that I have been bitten by the review bug this week as I have been drawn to doing only reviews this week- don't know if its my way of making up for the past few weeks when I was MIA. I have mentioned previously that I am an out and out eyeshadow girl. You would rarely find me buying many different shades of lipsticks and blushers. I have very few but very versatile shades(apart from the WOW lipstick haul that I recently purchased) of lipsticks and blushes that I have become comfortable using and never really wanted to be adventurous and expand on my collection. My blusher collection mainly consists of many tones and shades of coppery reds/plums and pinks. Unable to restrain myself at Edgars Red Carpet sale 2 weeks ago, I ended picking up my very first peach/ apricot toned blush.










I could literally kick myself for not getting this color earlier as it's such an enticing shade. It gives you a warm, youthful look(and who doesn't mind looking youthful all the time) and it is great for everyday use. It gives you a healthy glow without looking overly done. I am slightly fair in complexion but not pale- so on my skin, I've never had the problem of it going on too heavy or dark. It has very fine shimmer in it but when it's blended out, it leaves an iridescent glow on your cheeks. It's great for giving any dull skin an instant splash of glow...





It comes from Mac's Sheertone collection and is part of their permanent range. It's 6gr in quantity and would last you longer than you would expect. It applies on like magic and blends into the skin magically. It's very pigmented and you can build up from a sheer to intense look quite effortlessly. It lasts quite long if it's not humid but begins to fade in about 4-5 hours if you get hot and sweaty.

Final verdict....I love, I love, I love....if ever I go through this, a replacement is definitely finding its way in my palette.

Have you had any good/ disappointing experiences with Mac's Springsheen??? Why not compliment or vent in our comment section below....









No comments:

Post a Comment