13 September 2013

DISCLAIMER


  1. This is a personal blog used for the sole purpose of sharing views and opinions that are solely mine.

  2. All reviews and articles written by me are based on my personal thoughts and opinions and may vary from other bloggers or users.

  3. No payment is accepted to provide positive or negative reviews on any product and is written with the intention to provide the reader with information on the product itself.

  4. Stated prices may vary from your purchase experience depending on where and when you buy them.

  5. I try my best to provide you with accurate information but by no way accept any responsibility for and errors. If there is anything you wish to correct or bring to my attention, please feel free to contact me.

  6. Whilst reading other blogs, I may come across inspiring looks, interesting and useful tutorials and other material which I may re-post in this blog by way of sharing a good find with others. If any content belongs to you and you would want me to remove them, contact me and I will immediately have it removed. Whenever any post is recreated, credit will always be given to the origin of the source. There is never any intention to offend anyone when making use of these posts nor is it an attempt to pass it off as my own work.

  7. Use of this blog constitutes your acceptance to this disclaimer.


    Thank you for stopping by my blog- it means a lot to me and I truely appreciate your support- and for reading this disclaimer.

    Reena

    CONTACT INFORMATION:

    www.makeupnthingz@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment