16 September 2013

Less Money, More Makeup...feeding your makeup addiction on a budget!

Building a makeup kit can be quite an expensive affair. Not all of us have the privilege of being able to pay exorbitant prices for makeup, especially in times when people find it tough to provide bare essentials and necessities. Clothing and makeup are definitely luxuries that we spoil ourselves with to look and feel good...

And.....dont we all love to look and feel good. But is it possible to look good without feeling guilty or breaking the bank? This question has got me looking for affordable, quality makeup that can stand up to the performance of many branded, expensive makeup houses. It was then that  'Less Money, more makeup' was born to me. This idea has got me trying any makeup brand that is inexpensive and affordable BUT that which did not compromise on its quality or put its user into into harm. I must say, having opened up myself to other products, I have definitely found products worth mentioning and placing in my 'less money, more makeup' category.

Join me on my journey of discovery, through trial and error, as I bring to you affordable beauty buys that can fit into the tightest of budgets.

Come and check out my beauty budget buys, where looking good does not have to be a grudge purchase....where you  can feed your makeup addiction guilt free...!


Every girls dream....nothing is impossible!


No comments:

Post a Comment